Friday, February 13, 2015

To suffer is to endure, indeed

To suffer is to endure, indeed








I always imagine how I have become matured enough to handle things all by myself. Several months have passed being a Senior High School student and I can say that almost everything has changed. From the first time I entered our four sided classroom, continuous process of development takes place in me. I’m now a student ready for the next chapted of my life. I’m now a student who have enough knowledge and a great learning. I have learn how to value education, how to appreciate the essence of studying. Many aspects of my life has entirely processed-my physical aspect, emotional aspect, intellectual aspect and even my spiritual aspect. Not only that but also, being a senior High School Student thought me how to be capable of doing everything, struggle for dream and fight for success.
Life as a student is a hard role to play. For a long period of time, we are always suffering in the sense that we have so much things to handle. I have experience so much battles in school. Countless difficulties tested my strength. Sometimes, tears descend from my eyes. In hadships and in pain I cried alone. It’s hard! Yes! It’s hard rushing paper works and requirements. I have experienced this several times. Surprised quizzes, long test, critical questions always challenge me. I always hear judgements I always hear complaints that causes me to bother myself from thinking if what have I done wrong. It’s not my fault being on the top anyway I just did my best. I just do my job as a student. What’s the wrong with that?
I’m always keeping myself strong, to be the bravest of all. No one can bring me down as long as I know that I’m in the right track. We can conquer as till we believe we can. We just have to trust ourselves and have a strong faith in God. To suffer is to endure, indedd and having difficulties and hardships in life makes us a strong individual. Struggle and always fight to survive. Great effort is and effective way and just don’t never give up.

1 comment:

  1. Just be yourself and always wear your beautiful smile. There's nothing to be a best student, just focus on your goals and aim high.

    ReplyDelete