Friday, February 13, 2015

Open your eyes; you’ll see what I mean…..



OPEN YOUR EYES YOU"LL SEE WHAT I MEAN



I know it’s not going to be easy. After all, change is not as easy as changing answers when we realize we wrote the wrong ones. But can’t we spare time to help in creating a positive change that can make us better individuals? Let’s not wait for a change to happen because it won’t unless we work for it- blood and sweat. Open your eyes; you’ll see what I mean…


At first, I didn’t care. I didn’t bother for I thought it’s just a trash, just a nonsense matter. Call it stupid or pathetic. I didn’t care what’s happening around me. Whether it is right or wrong, whether it’s good or bad. All I care was about me, on how I can be so happy. But waking up one day trapped me in this bitter reality. I thought I shouldn’t be this way. That I should give a damn attention on this truth because we deserve the best things this world could offer. But why did it take me this long to realize? Perhaps, this world’s been effective in concealing its real colours and hues. But even though all have been said and done, there’s still a chance and be part in the attainment of social transformation. Now, I’m begging every head, asking everybody to help me for a change. Give me your hand, hold it tight and stand firm with me. Join me in this fight for a worthy cause before it’s too late. A big charge starts with us. Change what should be changed. If we are not the one to move? Then who will it be? If not now? Then when? I know that we all don’t want to wake up one day where darkness takes place, where bitterness exists. We all have the power, the courage of changing the world. Now I’m starting doing my part. I’m not blind. I can clearly see what’s happening in our world, the heart breaking reality, the countless disasters, discriminations, inequality, poverty and many other problems that should be stopped right now. I can’t do this on my own. I can’t change the world alone. I’m knocking on your doors, saying “Please help me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment