Friday, February 13, 2015

CREATING PROFFESSIONALS



CREATING PROFFESSIONALS




             Life is a matter of choice but it is better to do things, to follow the path we want to travel according to our own will, because it takes, whatever happens in the end will you proudly say, “It’s my choice and I’m happy with it.” Life is not what we prepare for. It is what makes us ready. Our own destiny is in our hands. Our own success is in our dreams-dreams that undeniably serve as an inspiration to walk through an endless journeys a journey of hope for a bright future.
             A man without ambition is like a rolling stone without destination.

                                                                          I’m a dreamer. I’m a believer. A man with full of ambitions in life. Searching for truth, exploring for knowledge and still studying for my future. I’m just a regular student for now, a student seeking for fulfillment. A student wearing a white uniform, carrying a bag for school. But I want to be somebody someday. I don’t like to be treated as nobody, to be just a nothing in our society. I want to be a teacher in the future. I want to serve my country. I want a great transformation in my nation. I want the best this world could offer. My motivation in life is to be a part of the success of everybody. I admit that I want a salary, specifically to much salary but what matters most for me is to create professionals. I know that it’s hard to be a teacher. Being a teacher is really a big responsibility but I am prepared for the worst. Maybe it’s my destiny. Maybe this is what God had planned for me. I don’t know, I can’t really understand myself why  I want to take this role while in fact, there’s so much greater opportunity around me. People say that it’s never gonna be easy to be a teacher. They were always interrogating me why I want to take this path. I can’t answer them actually but deep in my heart this is the best, that is the most valuable choice I could make, that being a teacher is what makes me happy, being a teacher is my future.

                Someday, everything that happens in our lives will make a perfect sets, so for now we just need to be true to our selves, that we should we follow our hearts desire. We need to be patient enough, to be the braves we can be at all times and keep reminding ourselves that everything happens for reason. Expect of our great troubles  come our best blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment