Saturday, October 18, 2014

The True Essence

           The True Essence



                                  Reminiscing days of yore I can still remember the juncture of development I acquired for the Second Grading Period. There's a great transformation in me. I have become a knowledgeable person from a less matured one. I have come accross to a splendid erudition or learning. My basic English proficiency build up. My Mathematical skills is strengten. I have become proficient in solving using different formulas and technique. I have discovered multitudinous Asian short stories and novels. My essential understanding on economics intellectually progress. And I have become aware on HTML, HTML tags, Web Standards, HTML File, HTML Editors, HTML Images and many more which I have never known even a little bit before

                          Arduous, burdensome, challenging, laborious, perplexing, delicate, complicated and difficult! That's how I characterized this Grading Period. Countless complicated circumstances tested my strength and endurance being a student. I have encountered continuous problems and difficulties. Almost every other day, I have some unfinished activities, asignments, and projects to be done going back to school which sometimes pushes me of giving up in my studies. There are times that nervousness endlessly strikes all of me because I was not able to review for our quiz or test. Many things really bothered me that sometimes for so many things, I don't know what to do, I don't know how to start, I don't know where to start and I don't even know what to start. "I don't want to do this anymore, I can't take this anymore, I don't want to finish this anymore and I don't really care!", that's what I'm always myself everytime I have abundant requirements to accomplish. I can' t fully understand our lessons sometimes because I'm out of my mind for such things that I'm always thinking. Moreover, It was not that easy for me to review for the Second Periodical Test since I had incomplete notes. And most especially, I tried to be perfect and prove to my classmate in doubt of my abilities that I deserve to be one of the Top Achievers.

                               I simply believe in myself that I can carry out whatever comes and that I can address every challenges which I come across just think positive and put up in my mind that the true essence of studying is not to make simple things complicated but to make complicated things simple. Giving up is not a solution! When I'm tired and hopeless, taking a rest, relaxing, taking a break, and taking a deep breathe for a while is enough. Then finish what should be accomplish. And in times like I don't know what to do, I'm always praying to God and faith really works. Facing every problems trully matters and always remember that while there is life, there exist hope.
                              Moving on, I will be more dedicated in my studies so that I can finish the requirements on the right time. I will try to improve myself so that I will be a better student.



No comments:

Post a Comment