Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Socially Developed Individual

                                      Socially Developed Individual
                            
                                                Intramural is the day I considered one of the most enjoyable and most exciting part of being a student.” Fulfillment and entertainment is the main purpose of this program. Students were able to show their talents and skills by participating with the different kinds of sports like badminton, volleyball, basketball, taekwondo, soccer, sepak takraw and different kinds of board games like chess and scrabble and students also excel in dancing.
 
                                                               In this year, we celebrated the Intramural. I'm not an athlete since I'm not a sports lover. I know how to play in some sports but I'm not that good enough to compete. It was late the moment I arrived in school. It was a little bit boring at first because I, with some of my friends just stayed in our classroom for almost two hours. Inside, we just listened to musics in our classroom. We just sat there, take pictures, chat or laugh.It was raining, but then it doesn't stop us from enjoying the program. First, we went to the school gymnasium to watch for some sports. Shouting and Cheering! That's how we celebrated the Intramurals. This is my last year of celebrating this program in this school so I promise myself to do whatever I want to do and whatever makes me happy. I can't really explain the happiness it bring to me. In the afternoon, we go and watch for a hooror movie entitled Incidious. It was such a great, amazing, suspense and full of intense one. While watching, I can't stop from shoutung and shouting because all the time, I was shocked and surprised. The moment the movie was finished, we intend going home but there's a big problem occured. There came a heavy rain anf I have no umbrella or anything that can protect me from the rain. I have no other choice but to run and have fun with the rain. I run and run as fast as I can. I really didn't expect this but maybe it's a blessing. This is such an awesome and perfect day for me. A memorable one that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

              Intramural is really a one of a kind experience, not just being a student but being a socially developed individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment