Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Teacher: The Future of the World and the Hope of the Society

Teacher: The Future of the World and the Hope of the Society

                       "Hero is someone who possess good deeds and cares for others not just by helping them in need but making them good and a perfect person." If there's someone who can be called as a hero, teachers is the best one for they are the future of the World and the Hope of the Society. They can't be like the other heroes who have special powers, they can't be like the other heroes who sacrifices their lives for our freedom, but they can be heroes in their own simple way.

                     When I was a child, I can still remember my strong admiration to the make-believe superheroes with super strength and special powers like Spiderman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Superman and many others because in my childhood I do believe that heroes are the one responsible for saving lives with the help of their powers but then I realize that I was wrong because anyone can be a hero without special powers. As days goes by for me being a student, I have realize that true hero is the one standing in front of me, in front of my classmates and even in front of everybody. The one who teaches us everyday and the one who always sacrifice their time just to educate us. I'm referring to my teachers. Yes! My Teacher is My Hero. They are the one who always finds time to share with us the knowledge which we need for our bright future eventhough how noisy or even stupid we are. They are the one who understands me and they never judge me as an individual. They are the one who are always correcting my wrongdoings and mistakes. They are the one who leads us to the right track. Together, we are discovering the reality in the whole universe and they never failed to fill out the questions that were bothering my innocent mind. They are good enough to stop the curiusness striking my head. They mold me from unknown person to a better one. Proffesionals were made by them. If ever I succeed someday, it's because of my teachers who never leave me but brings me to success. My teacher, My Hero. I really salute all of you.

                         Without teachers I am nothing. Without teachers I am just a nobody. Without teachers there is no education. Without teachers there is no ambition. Without teachers there is no proffessionals and as a result, there is no progression. Teacher is always be my hero because they are the future of our country and the hope of our Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment