Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My one and only

                      My one and only
                     "Hero is someone really intent on molding a good person, someone who brings happiness and someone who had good intentions". My mother is my hero and no one else can take her place but she can really take the place of all the others.

                      Way back in my childhood I can still remember the love and care she gave to me. She have that extra-ordinary powers: her precious smile which makes my day perfect, her presence which make me feel better, her comfort which really helps me to escape every challenges I encountered, her hands which makes me feel safe and comfortable and her strength which protects me in every other day. She knows how to fix me when I'm in deep pain. She knows where to find me every time I lost myself. She reminds me when I forgot who I am. Without her, things go crazy. There are lot of good things about her, born with good intentions. Even her own happiness she gave to me. Without her, I am not in this world. Without her, I am nothing. She always motivates me to be strong that nothing can bring me down. She is my happiness and the source of my everything. She is my light in every darkness, my strength in every in every weakness, and my hope when feeling of giving up. She had always made sure that we had everything we needed. Her arms were always open when I need a hug. Her heart understood when I need a comfort. Her love spread my wings and taught me how to fly. She is the one who corrected me if I did something wrong, not a person who leaves me if I did mistakes. My mother, my hero, always will be and always have been my hero.

                  It's my mother behind all my achievements. She is my inspiration. She is my refuge and strength, a very present help in danger and trouble. I was so thankful foe having her and i consider her as a precious gift, an irreplaceable  gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment