Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fully Developed

Fully Developed
                        
                      
                        From time to time continuous flow of development really takes place in  me I can proudly say that Im fully developed this Grading Period. I have come across to splendid learning and knowing about things really stopped my immaturity. I learned how to create a web page; which I never thought to happen. Through composing an insight for a blog, my English proficiency intellectually progress. Though I find it challenging, it really improved my higher-order thinking skills. Our teachers never fail to share enough knowledge which I considered a great help in my whole existence. In this Grading Period, I learned so much things about life.

                     Countless complicated hardships really challenge me this Grading Period. In my way to success, continuous problems and difficulties come across which sometimes causes my tears to fall and to think that I’m hopeless. Here I am now, rushing for the requirements needed to be finished I’m to stressful! Time never fail to bother me I’m too confident with the previous passing days and now I’m problematic. There are times that nervousness endlessly strikes all of me because I was not able to review for our quiz. I’m always making things so complicated! That’s the big problem in me.

                      Standing alone doesn’t mean I’m alone. It means I’m strong enough to handle things all by myself. That’s how I address my problems in school even in life. I resolve it on my own because I do believe that my problems in life are all created by me and I’m only the one who can make a solution. Faith in God really matters every time I experienced hardships in school. If there’s one thing I learned the most this Grading Period, that is: In every problem, there will be always as solutions, as long as you know to face it with all your heart and strength. Never give up! And be a positive thinker. Problems and difficulties are just temporary things in life that can easily fade away if you know how to control it

                     Moving on I will do all the requirements earlier so that I will be always ready to pass it on time. I will not let myself rushing with things to do. I will be more responsible in managing my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment